Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Welcome to Web2.0 to Go


I've been seeking a definition that I can use to explain the phenomenon that is Web 2.0. The term means different things to different people, but the definition I prefer focuses on the fact taht Web 2.0 means a new way of using the internet. From being a passive viewer, you become an active participant. Technical types will point to the raft of Web 2.0 Applications that are now available and they will tell you that this is what Web 2.0 is.

I'm constructing this blog for a seminar for an ICT cluster group. It's really meant as a springboard for teachers, and anyone else who's interested.

For those of you who aren't sure which way to look, I hope that the links here will point you in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Multiple Intelligences by Jacqui Sharp